Elden Ring: Mod adds 11 new classes, weapons, armor and much more
Dylan Alexander, author of the mod known as Dark Moon, points out that it is based on the Shattered mod and includes multiple improvements to the combat system and gameplay of Elden Ring.
The computer version of Elden Ring has recently received Dark Moon, a new and complete mod that includes up to eleven new classes to the successful video game developed by FromSoftware , as well as new vendors, weapons, armor and cosmetic elements. Dark Moon , which has been created by modder Dylan Alexander, builds on and expands on the contents of Elden Ring: Shattered, a mod that added revisions to the combat system and gameplay as a whole.
The eleven new classes that have been added are as follows: Wretch, Great Knight, Thief, Hunter, Carian Scholar, Alabaster Lad, Pyromancer, Student of Blood, Warlock, Friend of Jars, and Perfumer. “Unlike the more flexible classes in the base game, Dark Moon ‘s classes are more specifically tailored to a stat or fantasy ,” Alexander explains. “For example, Great Knight is a master of classic strength wielding a Great Sword and Great Shield, while Warlock is a hybrid INT/FTH build that makes use of the new Dual Catalyst weapon type,” he adds to his previous comments, also noting that in the future another four classes will be added.
Elden Ring: Dark Moon Changelog
– Many movesets have been updated and attacks have been added that make combat faster.
– Added a quick step to the Bloodborne style.
– Choosing a difficulty (which is now 5) will activate Bloodborne’s recovery system, which allows you to recover health for a short time by retaliating after taking damage.
– A ton of new weapons have been added, including a handful of Bloodborne’s most beloved.
– Removed gear charge and armor stats, with more focus on fashion.
– Smithing stones, crystal tears and lesser trees, scale, etc. have also been revised.